Monday, June 24, 2013

Do you know uncomfortable?

Kristy wasn't feel well, so I got some quick kettbell work in on my own. 

1) Snatches
  4x25 R/L 24kg total of 100.
My goal is 100 snatches, 50 on the right 50 on the left, only switching hands once and not setting the bell down. This was more challenging than I was expecting, but I do love a challenge.  I think thats why people don't reach their potential, or stick with any type of training.  They don't love a challenge. At some point everything should be difficult and reguire gut busting effort.  If its easy are you really getting better?  Are you improving?  The only way to improve in any aspect of life you have to get out of you comfort zone.  You have to find out what it feels like to be uncomfortable.  This feels better than you think...after the pain has passed.

2) Fig 8
  3x10   24kg

These were just because I've been wanting to do some for past few weeks, so today I did.

No comments: