Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Squat and Pin Pulls

Training while in an accelerated BSN program is basicaly about clearing my head.  I do so much mental work I don't want to think when I'm in the wt room.  Therefore, my training is not programed, periodized, or anything close right now. Basically I know what days I want to do what, then just go move whatever is in front of me.  It works for now, but I'll be glad when I can get back to a more organized program.

1) SSQ Yoke bar
     1x10 bar
     1x10  155
     1x10  245
     1x8    295
     3x6    335

2) Pin Pulls
   4x10 315

3) 6x 30 yards 4 plates on the prowler 1:00 rest b/w reps

For single leg work today I decided to get some prowler work in for the first time in a long time. This is the first time I've done any kind of runnin in a while. I don't run much, and I don't run further than 50 yards. I prefer hill sprints but the prowler will work when there's not a hill around.

A personal challenge was laid down to me back on Friday, this is why I got two days of conditioning in this week, with a third planned on Friday.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrm9bh-lVs&feature=youtu.be

No comments: