Friday, June 28, 2013

Kristy Snatches 12kg bell 100 times

 For those of you who don't know kettelbell snatches are not easy. They are not for the faint of heart.  Snatching a kettelbell for this many reps takes guts, mental toughness, focus, unstoppable will, heart, determination, and all the other words you want to throw in there.  I got a lot of respect for her, and its not from her ability to train the way she does.  When she told me she wanted to try this I knew she would make it.  She's not the type of person to back down from a challenge, nor quit when life gets hard. I'm proud of you sunshine. Not to many women (or men) want to get out in a dirty, hot, garage and try to make their lungs explode. 

After I told Kristy I wanted to see if I could snatch my bell 50 times on each hand, and only switching hands one time.  She decided today was her day to give this a try.  So here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaX-XQ5Xw3w

No comments: