Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Monday 6/3/13

I have class from 7:30am-5:00pm every Monday, this makes for a long day.  Therefore, mondays are usually my conditioning days, get in and out in 30mins or less.  Yes, conditioning.  I hate the word cardio.  Kristy trains with me on these days and I enjoy that the most.  There was a point in time when we couldn't lift together, two bulls buttin heads.  Now we can, which is great cause she is the type of person who will die before she quits, or show any sign of not being able to make it.  Her conditioning level is far better than mine. 

Start at the top of the minuet perform prescribed reps and rest till the next minuet.  Next minuet do next lift and rest.  We will do either 2 or 3 lifts always mixing it up. 

1) KB Press heavy x5 R/L 32kg

2) Swings x 15 32kg

3) Pull ups x 8

10 x through 30mins total.

Again, I need to work on my camera placement.  The video is of our 3rd round/set whatever you wanna call it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmh3uNI1Mcg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoy training with you too!!! Most people think you are completely nuts, but you are such an inspiration to me!!! I LOVE YOU!