Tuesday, June 18, 2013

If you don't squat you ain't squat.

Today I squated more than I have in a while, for no other reason other than it was feeling good, so I kept going.  I had my baby boy in the wt room with me, so I knew time was not on my side. I'm still squating with Safety Squat Yoke Bar.  I love this bar (thank you Sunshyne), it takes the load off my hips, while building my weak points in my back. I pulled the box out today just because it was there, and ain't box squated in a while. 

1) SSB box squats
    1x10   bar
    1x10   155
    1x8     245
    1x6     335
    3x6     335 + 90lbs of chains
    1x10   335

2) GHR (Glute Ham Raise)
    3x15

If you do it right you don't have to do a lot. 

''If you don't feel like your head is about to pop off, you're not doing it right." -Dave Tate founder of Elitefts.com

No comments: